This supplement complements the cosmetics lines for the
improvement of skin, hair and nail condition.Recommended mainly to people with silica deficiency (elderly people, athletes, convalescents, with cardiovascular diseases, skin problems or hair loss).
SALE ! SHORT DATE : 13.10.2018
Previous price : £39.99
Warning: Last items in stock!
Due to industrialization, soil treatment with calcium and food processing, 90% of the population suffers from silicon deficiency.
Owing to the innovative technology, the assimilation of silica from the SILOR+B supplement is about 70%:
- active ingredients are in the form of monoions 0,3 nm
- good water-solubility
- stable at pH 1-9
- very good absorption in the entire digestive system
- liquid form of the product
- the size of the particles and the chemical formula guarantee good transport of ions through the cell membranes and good blood-solubility.
The silicon contained in the product affects:
- maintain good condition of the hair and nails,
- slows the aging process, is essential in the synthesis of collagen,
- strengthens the blood vessels, increasing their flexibility,
- prevents cholesterol deposition,
- strengthens the immune system,
- causes a dramatic increase in mental abilities and ability to memorize,
- is essential in the prevention of osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, cancer and others.
Boron is essential for maintaining proper calcium management and prevent bone loss associated with osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is a good antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal agent.
Recommende How to use: 15 ml three times a day.
Recommended daily dose (45 ml) contains:
12,63 mg organic silica (Si) and 2,5 mg boron (B).
1ml of solution contains: 0,28 mg organic silica (Si) and 0,056 mg boron (B).
1ml of solution contains: 280 mg organic silica (Si) and 56 mg boron (B)
Ingredients: Orthosilicic Acid stabilized with Choline, Boron Acid, Potassium Citrate (carrier), Water
Producer: JIW INWEX Sp. z o.o
Distribution: Invex Remedies Sp. z o.o
Best before: The expiry date is on the package.