Swedish Bitters cleanse the blood, improve circulation, dispel flatulence, headaches, indigestion, stomach, gallbladder, liver and kidney disorders .
For all illnesses, they are most beneficial, even for cancer.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Swedish herbs - application and dosage
Swedish herbs help in a range of health problems, and they can be used both internally and externally, mostly in diluted form - 1 tablespoon of tincture in 1/2 glass of water.
Swedish herbs - internal use
Drinking a diluted tincture treats pharyngitis (you should drink slowly), respiratory infections, reduces toothaches (you can only rinse) and menstrual pain, improves blood circulation, raises pressure, fights intestinal parasites, regulates the menstrual cycle and even facilitates childbirth.
It is recommended that you do not combine Swedish herbs with milk. So, if you are taking a tincture of Swedish herbs, eg before breakfast, then there should be no dairy products in this meal.
On the other hand, a pure tincture (two tablespoons) will revive the fainted one and also heal the hangover (probably on the principle of a "wedge wedge").
In herbalism, a few drops of Swedish herbs dissolved in water are used to help the child overcome smallpox. It is also possible to lubricate the sticking scabs with a clean tincture. Tincture is very effective in the case of problems with digestion, because they improve the work of the digestive system and improve appetite. Contemporary phytotherapy recommends them with symptoms such as:
stomach ache, bloating, constipation, heaviness after a meal - slowly dilute the tincture
gall bladder pain - besides drinking tinctures also help wraps. A Swedish cloth soaked in herbs should be applied in the place of pain and left for some time
Swedish herbs - external use
In this case, wraps are made from Swedish herbs. Soaked gauze or cotton swab should be applied to the body, remembering to first oil the skin - for example, with petroleum jelly or marigold ointment. Swedish herbs used in this way help to cure skin rashes, acne, viral warts and even aphthae. They smooth dry and cracked skin on hands and feet, heal cuts, burns and frostbite. They reduce and smooth scars, also help to imprints and hemorrhoids, and even release stasis of food. In addition, they work on:
headaches and dizziness, improve concentration and memory - sniff the soaked cotton swab or apply a cloth moistened with tincture to the head
clouding and redness of the eyes, prevention of glaucoma - gently moisten the eye corners with a diluted liqueur, eg with a spatula
earache, noise - we put the soaked cotton swab into our ear
rheumatic pains - wraps are also supplemented with oral tincture
trouble falling asleep - inhalation: in this case, sprinkle with a diluted cloth and put it on the heart
It's worth knowing. Important
Maria Treben, in the "Pharmacy ..." also writes: "Who takes drops every morning and evening do not need any other medicines, because Swedish herbs strengthen the whole body," refresh the nerves and blood ", remove the trembling of arms and legs. they prevent all diseases, the body is resilient, and the face is youthful and beautiful. " Behind Dr. Samst, he also gives many of the properties of Swedish herbs, which today may seem at least amusing, such as the fact that they heal from depression, epilepsy, plague, tuberculosis and cancer. Although some of this information can be put in between fairy tales, many are certainly true - after all, it is a composition of valuable herbs.
Swedish herbs - contraindications
As the liquor base is alcohol, it can not be used by addicts.
In addition, Swedish herbs are not recommended if you suffer from:
allergy - to any ingredient of Swedish herbs
acute renal failure
Of course, pregnant women and breastfeeding women should also not use Swedish herbs.
extra information : Old manuscript ( transcript of the SWEDISH BITTERS curative power )
1. If they are frequently breathed in or sniffed, the base of the skull is moistened or a moistened cloth applied to the head, they dispel pain and dizziness and strengthen the brain and memory.
2. They help dim eyes and take away redness and pain, even if the eyes are inflamed. They rid them of spots and cataracts, if the corners are moistened in time or a moistened piece of cloth is applied to the closed lids.
3. Pustulas and eczema of all kinds, as scabs in the nose or elsewhere on the body, are healed, if they are often and well moistened.
4. For toothache a tablespoon of these drops is taken with a little water and kept in the mouth for a little while or the aching tooth is moistened. The pain soon eases and the putrefaction disappears.
5. Blisters on the tongue or other infirmities of the tongue are frequently moistened with the drops and healing soon occurs.
6. If the throat is hot or inflamed, so that food is only swallowed with difficulty, these drops are swallowed slowly, morning, noon and evening, and they take away the heat and heal the throat.
7. For stomach cramps, 1 tablespoonful is taken.
8. For colic, 3 tablespoonsful are taken slowly, one after the other, and relief will soon be felt.
9. They rid the body of wind (gas) and cool the liver, eliminate all troubles of the intestines and stomach and help constipation.
10. An excellent remedy for stomach disorders, if the digestion is faulty or food cannot be kept down.
11. They are beneficial for pain in the gall bladder. 1 tablespoonful daily in the morning and evening, and at night, compresses, and soon all pain will disappear.
12. For dropsy 1 tablespoonful in white wine is taken in the morning and evening for 6 weeks.
13. For pain and buzzing in the ear a piece of cotton wool is moistened and put into the ear. It is very beneficial and brings back lost hearing.
14. For morning sickness, 1 tablespoon of the drops in red wine is given for 3 days, half an hour later a walk is taken, then breakfast, but no milk. These drops should not be taken after drinking milk.
15. In the last 14 days of pregnancy if 1 tablespoon of the drops is taken mornings and evenings, it promotes the birth. For easy expelling of the afterbirth, a coffeespoonful is given every 2 hours, until the afterbirth is expelled without pain.
16. If, after a birth when the milk dries up, inflammation develops, it quickly subsides if a moistened piece of cloth is applied.
17. They expel worms, even tapeworms, in children and adults, the amount taken by children being according to age. A piece of cloth moistened with drops is applied to the navel and kept moist.
18. They rid children of pustulas. The children are given these drops according to age, diluted with water. If the pustulas start to dry up they are moistened frequently with these drops and no scars will develop.
19. For jaundice very soon all complaints disappear, if 1 tablespoon of these drops is taken 3 times daily and compresses are applied to the swollen liver.
20. They open all hemorrhoids, heal the kidneys, rid the body of all unnecessary liquids without further treatment, take away melancholy and depression and improve appetite and digestion.
21. Hemorrhoids are reduced, if, in the beginning, they are moistened frequently and if the drops are taken internally, especially before going to bed, they soften the hemorrhoids. Externally a cotton ball moistened with the drops is applied. It makes the remaining blood flow and relieves the burning.
22. If someone has fainted, open his mouth if required, give him 1 tablespoon of the drops and he will come to.
23. This remedy rids you of the pain of spasm (cramps) so that it will cease in time.
24. For consumption take them daily in the morning on an empty stomach and continue the treatment for 6 weeks.
25. If the menstrual flow ceases for a woman or it is too heavy, she takes these drops 3 days and repeats it 20 times. They will, what is too much, lessen and what is too little, even out.
26. This remedy also helps to cure "whites" (white vaginal discharge).
27. If someone is afflicted with epilepsy, he has to be given these drops on the spot and he should then take this remedy exclusively, since it strengthens the affected nerves as well as the body and rids it of all sickness.
28. They heal lameness and rid you of dizziness and indisposition.
29. They heal also hot pustulas and erysipelas.
30. If someone has fever, be it hot or cold, and is very weak, he is given 1 tablespoonful of the drops and the patient, if he is not overloaded with other medications, will in a short time come to, the pulse will start to beat again and the fever, no matter how high it was, will pass and the patient wilt soon be better.
31. The drops also heal cancer, old pock marks, warts and chapped hands. If the wound is old or festering or proud flesh has developed, everything is washed well with white wine and a piece of cloth moistened with the drops is laid upon it.
32. They heal, without danger, all wounds, be they from a stab or a hit, if they are moistened frequently. A piece of cloth is taken, moistened with the drops and the wounds covered therewith. They take away the pain in a short time, permit no blemish or putrefication and heal also old wounds which were caused by a shot. If there are holes, the drops are sprinkled into the wound which need not necessarily be cleaned beforehand. Through repeated applying of the moistened cloth, healing occurs in a short time.
33. They take away scars, even if very old, wounds and cuts if moistened up to 40 times with them. All the wounds heal and leave no scars.
34. They heal all fistulas, even if they seem incurable, as old as they may be.
35. They heal all burns and scalds, be they caused by fire, hot water or fat, if the injuries are moistened frequently. No blisters form, the heat is taken out and even festering blisters are healed.
36. They serve against swelling and bruises, be they caused by a blow or a fall.
37. If someone cannot eat with appetite, they bring back the lost taste.
38. In anemia they bring back the lost color, if taken for a period in the morning. They cleanse the blood, form new blood and promote circulation.
39. Rheumatic pains in the limbs are eased if the drops are taken morning and evening and a moistened cloth is applied to the aching parts.
40. They heal frost bitten hands and feet, even if there are open parts, if a moistened cloth is applied as often as possible, but especially at night.
41. For corns, a cotton ball moistened with the drops is applied and kept moist. After 3 days the corns fall out or can be removed painlessly.
42. They heal too, bites of mad dogs and other animals, if taken internally, since they heal and destroy all poison. A moistened cloth is laid upon the wounds.
43. For plague and other infectious diseases, it is well to take them repeatedly since they heal plague boils and swellings even if already in the throat.
44. He who cannot sleep at night takes these drops before going to bed. For nervous sleeplessness a piece of cloth moistened with diluted drops is laid upon the heart.
45. A drunk can be sober on the spot with 2 tablespoonfuls.
46. He who takes these drops morning and evening daily needs no further medication, since they strengthen the body, tone up the nerves and the blood, take away the trembling of hands and feet. In short, they take away all illness. The body stays supple, the face young and beautiful.
Important: All stated amounts of Swedish Bitters should be diluted with herb tea or water.
The wonderful healing power of this herb mixture is shown in the above text of the "old Manuscript." It can be said, and rightly so, that there is hardly any illness where Swedish Bitters is not of benefit, or at least is effective as a basis for every treatment.